“The 151 Framing Studio, situated at David Krut Bookstore in Parkwood, promises a top quality in-house framing service; specialising in box framing, canvas framing and conservation framing. Our framing division is run by Pauline Meyer who’s hands-on approach is passionate, creative, personalised and dedicated. Whether you’re an exhibiting artist, art collector or simply want to preserve that special photograph, you’ll benefit from our creative display and preservation expertise honed over the past twenty years.”
Contact Pauline Meyer on 083 291 9564 or email [email protected] to inquire about our framing activities.
Visit our booth at TAF 2019 to receive your gift voucher for a 10% discount on all framing done at the 151 Framing Studio during the months of July and August 2019. Offer valid only on the presentation of our TAF 2019 handout.
Gift Voucher T &C’s
- This voucher is only valid from 11 July until 31 August 2019
- Discount is only redeemable on presentation of this card
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- This voucher is not valid for existing framed artworks
- Strictly no extension of the expiry date of 31 August 2019 will be allowed
- The management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable
- Voucher can only be used for single transaction